BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Does exercising make you eat more?

1. Get realistic about the number of calories you're burning.

They mean that if you work out and you burn for example 300 calories don't go and eat a muffin afterward. I know that if you are eating 800-1000 calories you can include a muffin but then just sit down and not work out because you are just putting junk in ur body for nothing.

2.
Get realistic about the number of calories you're eating.
Okay well this does not apply to me actually because well I workout very intensely I have muscles all over my body in a week and I love it. But I can't eat 2000 calories it's crazy even though I binge but still. So my recommendations this is actually hell lol. It's because the reason why I have not been able to maintain 1200 is because my body takes all the energy for muscles so I know that if I stay away from home or sleep early I will be able to control my calorie intake. My best advice to not feel starvation is to really divide the portion of food over the day and know when you eat the most and try to give yourself the most calories left at that time. Also, if u can drink protein shakes they are 120 calories per shake with just water and you can have flavors but it's good because then your body does not make you feel hungry since the proteins are provided to him. Also buy vitamins capsules because you need it as you read in my previous article about what you are actually craving you will know how to reduce those cravings by giving your body the right vitamins.

2. Use a new reward system
Amazing thing to do when you lose weight :D

3. Don't stop believing...
in the power of exercise. Beyond weight loss, being physically fit could reduce your risk of disease, ward off back pain and even improve your memory.
ALSO never stop believing in the power of ana Stay strong


Source: http://www.self.com/fooddiet/blogs/healthybites/2009/08/does-exercising-make-you-eat-m.html

0 comments: