BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Purging/ stomach hurts

Today I was supposed to eat 1000. I came home few hours ago and I decided to binge and purge. SO I purged and I swear I stayed there for like 20 min and every time I purged it was lot of water and food coming out. SO it feels good but it feels like shit since my stomach hurts badly.  I counted my calories and I assume I respected my limit since I purged a lot. I am getting my period soon and I hate the feeling of being so bloated. SO tomorrow it's 1200 calories I feel like preparing my menu:

  • So after gym it will be: 1 protein shake with half a banana: 182.5
  • Then I will do my best!! to eat at 10 if I can't I will try to eat at 9h302 slices of bread with jam: 130
  • Then at 1h or 1h30 I will have an egg sandwich prepared by me:) 170 calories and I will have some orange juice 80 calories and maybe half an apple: 50 calories.
  • I will go to the hospital to do my volunteer shift: In the bus I will have my other half apple: 50 calories.
  • After I finish I will eat for my workout: I will be eating a cup and a half of cereal with milk: 132 calories and I will have an orange: 85 calories
Total for now:  879.5 I can still have 220.5 calories

When I come home I am thinking about having a salad with dressing in it: salad will be 80 cal and the dressing will be 40. 1 kiwi: 46 and one chocolate bar which will be 60 calories. It will be dark!

Total: 1105.5 calories.

For sure if I can eat less it will be great!!

0 comments: