BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fighting for it

I am sorry I have not been posting anything. I kind of gave up for few days. Anyways I am back on track:

  • I am taking antidepressants now and hopefully they will work and make my life easier
  • I am eating a maximum of 1200 calories everyday
  • I decided to stop the chocolate and lower the sweet food. I want my brain to stop being addicted
  • I am working out everyday burning about 250-500 calories per day
  • I am focusing on getting my protein for my muscle
  • I am not getting my period because of intense workout
  • On monday I will weigh myself again and see how much I got to.
  • I am applying to medicine and I am stressed about my letters
  • I want to focus on my studies and future
  • I want to volunteer for a mental illness comity
  • And finally I want my life and youth back
Stay strong for those who are fighting for happiness. You are not alone !!

0 comments: